Monday, January 30, 2006

Too Much or Not Enough Time?....

As I sat here at my computer tonight I thought....There never seems to be enough time in a day to get the NECESSARY things in life done. Yet, somehow I seem to find the time to sit here and write this senseless entry. You may think, that if I have time to create these ramblings I must have TOO much time on my hands. Although, when I think about the load of laundry that needs done tonight, the dishwasher that needs loaded, bags that need packed, clothes laid out for tomorrow, etc, etc, etc I immediately tell myself - there is just not enough time in a day to get it all done. Therefore, I have concluded that time is just what you make it. You can have too much or not enough. It's all how you look at it.....

2 comments:

jody said...

did you get the picasa thing figured out?

Heather said...

What is that?