Sunday, February 26, 2006

Get Us DOWN!

The kids lovingly dragged both puppies up to the top of their playhouse today. As you can see, they were searching fervently for a way to get down without going down the ominous slide! Creighton was squealing with joy watching them as they contemplated whether to attempt the steps or tough it out and zip down the slide. I actually felt sorry for them and came to their rescue! Poor pups!

Speaking of feeling sorry for pups - we went to the movie "8 Below" this weekend. It was a tearjerker if you have any sort of softspot for dogs and the relationship they have with their owners. It made my heart hurt. Colby loved it and asked if I would buy her the DVD when it comes out. That's one that I don't know if I'll be able to watch again.

Not much happened on the homefront this weekend. It was pretty run of the mill. We did spend lots of time outside, and both kids are so ready for spring and summer. I must admit this winter went by pretty quickly for me, but I am ready to be done bundling up kids, warming up cars and all of the other fun that comes with cold weather. Only a short time till we hit the beach and I can't wait. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cassie said...

looks like a nice weekend at home...i think those are the best kind!!

Heather said...

It was very uneventful, and that IS good! Just lots of playing, a little shopping and a movie. Pretty simple. (Hope Lani is feeling better soon!)