Friday, February 24, 2006

A Horse is a Horse, Of Course, Of Course...


The kids have been begging Greg for horses. We have talked a lot about it for the last couple of years. I thought it was a good idea until we suddenly have three dogs and three cats (which will soon be multiplying). With that comes huge vet bills and they seem to be eating more than I had ever anticipated and there is the care factor - it all takes time. Horses would amplify that 100 times - they are costly to care for, time consuming and eat, well... like a horse. I am not sure how, with the crazy schedules we keep, that I will be able to keep up with it all. Horses are wonderful, therapuetic and amazing animals. I have had images of the four of us tromping around in the country on our horses. What great family time they could provide. But, for now, I hope that dad's back continues to hold out for just awhile longer.....

No comments: