Monday, February 20, 2006

Just One Question...

Tonight after tucking Colby into bed I was headed downstairs and she yelled, "Mom, I have just one question. Do the people in Heaven see us down here, and if they do, does that mean they see us when we're naked too?" I guess she was just wondering if she was exposed to all of Heaven as she got her pajamas on and ready for bed tonight. Oh, the worries of a child.

But, it made me think. We ARE totally exposed to Him, inside and out. He knows it all - our every move, our every thought, our heart's desire, everything. That again reminds me of how deep God's grace reaches. It reaches deeper than our worst thoughts, our worst days, our worst actions, our worst mistakes. We are so undeserving, yet we are loved with a love that surpasses all understanding. And I am forever grateful... Posted by Picasa

No comments: