Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Nice Suprise....

Yesterday, when returning to work from lunch, I found a beautiful vase of flowers on my desk that had been delivered from a local florist. Not sure who they were from, since my husband is not the "flower sending type of guy", I opened the card. They were sent with love from Greg, Colby and Creighton. What a nice suprise. I called to thank him and asked what the occassion was. Well, apparently he had been reading the blog and saw my post about being the only woman without a bouqet of flowers on Valentine's day. I am assuming he felt bad although that was not my intention. However, "just because" flowers are truly the best. Enjoying them again today....

2 comments:

jody said...

these blogs are good for something...

Anonymous said...

I didnt notice any derogatory comments in the blog that would require flowers. I am sure the new puppy was truly intended to be a much more meaningfull Valentine present than flowers could ever be. :)