Friday, March 10, 2006

My Mom

I get such a kick out of some of the stuff I find in Colby's backpack. I especially like the stories she writes. Yesterday I found this story:

My Mom
I like my mom. My mom is cool. She has a cool balsstit. My brother likes her. My mom likes us.
by Colby C.

My Dog
My dog is cool. I like her. She is fat. She is black. She is old. She loves me.
by Colby C.

I have yet to figure out what a balsstit is. I will have to ask her. It looks to me like me and the dog have about the same significance to Colby. Oh well, I am glad she thinks her pets are cool too.

Colby is looking a little "vampirish" lately with all of her teeth missing. I am waiting patiently for them to come back in. At first it was cute, all of the toothless gaps. But now, I am ready for some teeth again! I bet she is too. Posted by Picasa

No comments: