Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bunny or Pig?

Greg and I took the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt today. Creighton insisted this "bunny" was a pig. I have to agree with him though, it was a little strange looking. I was not too impressed with this little event. However, they enjoyed their short little scramble for eggs. Some of the eggs were real eggs and some plastic. On the way home Creighton was in the back seat peeling his real eggs and I asked him what he was doing. He replied, "I'm hatching these eggs!". I assume he was hoping for a baby chick. Much to his dismay he found an egg that smelled like it had been setting out in the sun WAY too long! Thank goodness he didn't try to eat it! As far as I am concerned we are done with public Easter egg hunts forever. I don't think Greg disagrees! Posted by Picasa

No comments: