Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter At Gramma's

All the grandkids.....This is a tough picture to get. I had quite a few attempts today and this is the best of the bunch.

Thanks Damon for humoring me with my camera even when you knew it would end up here. And I know there is nothing you love more than getting your picture taken:) You are a great kid and I am so proud of you.

Mackenzie--EVERY picture I have of you today was great. You are very beautiful, inside and out. And so photogenic!

And Maddison you are one special little miracle girl. I am honored to be your aunt. You were so pretty in pink today.

Colby and Creighton--this was the best Easter ever. I can't believe that each new day with you brings me more and more joy. Thanks for being you. There is no greater privilege than being your mom.

Happy Easter and love you all so much!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: