Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sick

It has been 24 hours since I have been out of bed (with the exception of being in the bathroom!). I finally just had to get up. I have had a fever, headache, chills, body aches and massive volumes of liquid leaving my body at regular intervals since 3am on Wednesday morning:( I am finally feeling a little better since the fever went away. I can't believe it. I have been sick more in the last six months than I have been in years. Then this morning Creighton would not eat his breakfast (unusual for him) and has complained that he is cold and is just laying on the couch wrapped up in his blanket. I am thinking it may get him too. So far Colby is fine. UGH. I thought flu season was OVER! Hopefully I can find something better to report on later :)!!

1 comment:

Eric and Pam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.