Friday, April 14, 2006

YEAH, It's Done!

Our cubbie cabinet is done--almost (Greg still needs to install the coat hooks in the big sections). Just thought I would take a picture of it before it becomes a disaster because it will never again be this organized! I couldn't find the baskets I wanted for the top and bottom so these will have to do for now. I am so excited to have a place for our coats, shoes, etc. rather than laying in the entry way or stuffed in the closet. I will probably use this for the current season's stuff and keep the out of season stuff packed away. I get so excited about a little storage space because we have NONE! I have wanted one of these for a long time, but the ones for sale just weren't doing it for me. So Greg's dad created this despite my very weak specifications! It will work out just great.

(I know, this is boring stuff, but I can't wait to put it to use :-) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jody said...

beautiful!

Cassie said...

I WANT ONE!