Monday, May 01, 2006

The Crops Are In

Another mundane day where nothing too exciting happpened. Tonight I stayed inside putting away about 15 loads of laundry while the kids and Greg planted some of the garden. I should have taken the time to go out and get a few pictures, but I may have not come back in! I never have a hard time washing, drying and folding the laundry, but getting it from the baskets into drawers/closets is another story. Finally this morning I decided I was very tired of rummaging through laundry baskets trying to find something for us to wear. So that was my task for tonight.

As for the garden, the radishes and watermelons are planted and the rest is yet to come. Hopefully we have a more productive garden this year. But, we tend to neglect it so we just take what we get. It's more for fun than anything. Although I do love the radishes and it's nice to have our own pumpkin patch too.

This picture has nothing to do with our day. I just pulled up a random picture and put it up. I had to do quite a bit of altering it to get rid of the cheeto covered face and snotty nose. He is cute nonetheless. However, he went to bed mad at me tonight. I told him if he went downstairs after bath to play on the computer he wouldn't have time to read. So he chose the computer and threw a fit when he didn't get to read a story. He told me he wasn't ever going to let me read another story to him EVER! Despite his threats, tomorrow we will read just like always:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eric and Pam said...

Hey Heather, you are welcome to come to my house today and do the 15 loads of laundry I have! You're a pro! :)

You did a great job getting rid of the snot job. I'm impressed!

Heather said...

I'd gladly wash, dry and fold it--putting it away really annoys me :)

Yeah, the snot is concealed however there is still a trace of the cheeto-cheese!