Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dad has toys too!



Well, it's not only the kids that have "toys" around here. Greg has a few of his own. This is his old bronco that I think he may love more than me! :) It hasn't ran for awhile, but he's got it going again. Creighton REALLY enjoys going out in the field and tearing around in it (imagine that!). I heard some really loud noise this afternoon and looked out the window to a cloud of dust for as far as I could see and saw Creighton and Greg doing donuts in the field. I'm not sure which one of them enjoyed it more....

2 comments:

Eric and Pam said...

I am NOT showing this to Eric. I'll get a guilt trip on how much more fun everyone else's husbands are allowed to have. Doesn't a really cool mower count?? :) You're the best wife ever!

Heather said...

I am far from the best wife! Ask Greg!!! He didn't think I was so great this morning when I left him a long honey-do list (on his day off!) And yes, a really cool mower counts--you're a good wife too :)