Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sweet Girl


(picture says 1-1-04- not true, camera goof-up, oops!) I am supposed to be doing my 1 hour of work right now, but I decided to stop at the computer. This will probably kill what little motivation I had to fold a load of laundry and unload and re-load the dishwasher.

I just wanted to dedicate one post to Colby. I am so in love with her. She is such a sweet girl. Sometimes she gets overlooked because she is always just along for the ride, causes very little trouble and requires very little assistance with anything. There was a time in her life that I thought she was going to be the death of me, but what a turn-around she's had especially in the last six months. She thrives on "doing the right thing" and "being the good kid". She is affectionate and loving and makes me just want to squeeze her. She enjoys her activities more than she ever has. She has a true love of learning and is thriving in school beyond all of my expectations. She has a beautiful love of nature and animals and friends. She is a girly girl yet at the same time is not afraid to do or try anything. I am amazed at the maturity that has developed in her recently and I enjoy seeing what each day brings with her. She takes a lot and dishes out very little. Being the big sister is a tough job and she gets better at it every day. I am anxious to see her enjoy this coming summer and can't wait to see what the future has in store for her. She is the answer to a million prayers and I couldn't be any more thankful. I love you Colby Marie! Posted by Picasa

No comments: