Thursday, June 01, 2006

Gearing Up

Tonight I have been up late doing all sorts of tasks that I don't want to mess with on the weekend. We got home at 6pm and I got supper in the oven, went outside and gave all the flowers a good soak and got all of the chemicals balanced in the pool. Got the kids fed and in bed then I started on my housework. The cleaning lady doesn't come until Wednesday and I just couldn't wait. So I picked up the house, scrubbed the kitchen, polished all of the stainless steel appliances, started the laundry, put away last weekends laundry, sorted mail, cleaned out Colby's bags of stuff she brought home from school and now I am headed out to the entry way to organize the cubby cabinet. Pretty ambitious for a Thursday night but I am gearing up for a free and clear weekend! After several 16 hour days Greg will be home from Saturday through Tuesday--YAH! And best of all, my new car came in today and I get to pick it up Saturday morning. And to top it off, the car dealership is not far from Starbucks....what a perfect start to the day! Looking forward to the weekend, AGAIN.

1 comment:

Eric and Pam said...

Wow. I'm exhausted just READING all you got down last night. YIPPEE!!! Can't wait to see your new car!