Sunday, June 11, 2006

Lazy Sunday




Church, lunch at my mom and dads, naps and playtime. That is about all that happened here today. I did however, finally get some pictures of the new kitties. Colby went to the neighbors last week and came home with two kittens. It doesn't even phase me anymore when I come home and there are more mouths to feed and more poop to scoop. Seems we are collecting pets awfully quick around here though. I can't complain--they are not allowed in the house. That's where I put my foot down. They all live outside so I guess I just have to go with the "the more the merrier" attitude because I am definately outnumbered.

2 comments:

jody said...

they are cute!
Still not tempted...

Heather said...

It only takes a minute to get attached. I'll drop one off someday--you won't be able to resist :)