Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pure Country

Last night it became very evident that Creighton has been raised in the country. The kids were staying with my brother and his family while I had a meeting. I went to pick them up and we were sitting in the kitchen visiting. Creighton went out to play in the front yard. I looked out to check on him and all I could see was his pants around his ankles and a very white little butt. He was standing in their front yard (in town!) facing the street and peeing without a care in the world. Would have loved to have had my camera for that one!

Also yesterday, when I picked him up from daycare, the babysitter had said the kids got out of the pool and she told Creighton to go in and get dressed and come back out to play. She said that when he came out he was naked with only his shoes (green crocs, mind you) on. He said he couldn't find his clothes, but he found his shoes so he put them on and went back out to play. He didn't think anything of being outside, naked with only a pair of shoes on. He was ready to play, clothes or no clothes, it didn't matter to him!

Definately, a little country boy....

6 comments:

Cassie said...

hilarious....
although I am not sure it's country boy in him...my kids do that ALL the time and we have never lived in the country! oh to be so secure!!

Heather said...

oh good....I was going to accuse his dad of corrupting him. he now also will be in the house and instead of going to the bathroom when he has to pee, he will just head out the back door! like father, like son :).....

Cassie said...

HA! brigg, too. he much prefers the great outdoors as a target than a small little toilet. plus, paul says it saves water. we don't have a chance heather.

Heather said...

OK - it got even worse this morning....I was in the bathroom getting ready for work. Creighton woke up and came in the bathroom to tell me that he was going outside to go potty! I said "you could just use the toilet since you are already IN HERE!". Nope, he went downstairs, out the back door and let 'er rip....UGH...you're right, I'll never win this battle. I give up!

Eric and Pam said...

Totally funny. I know it's a surprise (ha ha) but Lucy and Alex have always enjoyed being naked and peeing outside. :)

Cassie - oh to be so secure...you mean YOU wouldn't go outside naked???

Cassie said...

not for a million dollars!