Friday, July 21, 2006

County Fair

Yesterday Greg took the kids to the Co. Fair while I worked. When I got off I met them there to go to the tractor pull. Greg failed to mention that a newspaper reporter interviewed him and took a picture of him and Creighton. Today it is on the front page of the Journal. Very cute (and of course it is the only picture we have of their fun day since Greg isn't the family photographer :-)

I took some pictures last night, but my battery is dead in my camera and I can't get them loaded until I get a new battery.

Not sure what the week will bring, but I am off work until the 28th and after Sunday Greg is off through August 3rd. We have a few things planned with the kids and a few days out of town too. So hopefully it will be a good week of relaxing, playing and reconnecting with the ones I so dearly love and miss every day.

Pictures to come soon :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

i saw that today at work...so cute! you guys are FAMOUS! i'm honored to know you!!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»