Sunday, July 16, 2006

Done

 
 
These kids are just done this afternoon. They have spent hours upon hours in the pool this weekend and despite the heat they have been active as ever. Until this afternoon. We were all in the pool. They went in the house. I stayed in the pool--feeling a little pale so I thought I would work on my tan a bit :) And this is how I found them when I came in...Colby in her PJ's eating popcorn and watching a movie and Creighton still in his swim trunks asleep still sitting up! They are just exhausted and ready to relax in the air conditioning for awhile. I'm sure by this evening they will be raring to go again and we'll be back in the pool. But, for now I am enjoying the peace and quiet.... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cassie said...

i love summer!!! now we need to figure out SOMETHING to have the same effect in winter!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»