Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A LONG Day

 
 
 
Tonight was Colby's last softball game of the season. She played one of her best games ever, 4 hits and stopped a couple of ground balls and made an out at third base. I was proud of her. She had a long day today with camp all day and then had to get ready for her game as soon as she got off the camp bus. We got home at 7:30pm tonight and she had just enough energy to go swimming! I don't know how she did it. She played hard all day at camp, had a great softball game and had fun in the pool with her dad and brother tonight. I am wore out thinking about it. Is is Friday yet? We are all in need of a relaxing weekend at home. Can't wait.... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cassie said...

yes, i am amazed that colby made it that late and then still had the strength to SWIM. Brigg hit his wall around 5:30 and was dead asleep by 6:00. he slept until 7 this morning!

Eric and Pam said...

I'd like to sleep like that Cassie!!

Way to Go Colby! Are we making up the rained out game we had with you guys?? I don't know if we could handle playing such a good team again though... :)

Heather said...

Our coach didn't seem to think we were going to make it up. He said he would find out today for sure and let us know tonight. I will let you know if I hear anything. The competition is getting pretty tough in the Starter League :)