Thursday, August 31, 2006

Brenda Turns 45 Today

 
 
 
 
Today my Aunt Brenda turned 45! I promised her and her housemate that I would post their pictures so they could see them. Brenda got several Elvis things for her birthday including an Elvis t-shirt that says "#1 Elvis Fan - Brenda". She loves Elvis. She also got some new markers, coloring books and crayons. In her spare time she loves to color and listen to her Elvis CD's. She also keeps busy working at Crossroads and loves to play bingo too. I hope Brenda and Lori enjoy seeing their pictures and reading about the party on the internet. Wow, they are so famous! (I can just hear them giggling now :))

I told Brenda that she was getting to be an old woman now and she responded that she is still young at heart! Good for her!

Tonight Brenda had Lori, Tori, Kim, Pam, Linda, Tom, Heather and Creighton at her party to help her celebrate. Greg and Colby stopped by to wish her a happy birthday earlier in the day before Colby had to head off to soccer practice.

OK, girls time to get off the computer and get to bed :-) Lori, I will email you the rest of the pictures later. Thanks for having us over for cake and ice cream! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassie said...

happy birthday to Heather's aunt!!!