Sunday, August 27, 2006

Daddy's Lil' Helper

 
 
 
 
Creighton "helped" Greg for about 5 hours today only coming in to eat lunch. He helped a little but mostly just watched from the roof of Greg's old truck. He sat up there for several hours today with his sunglasses on so he didn't get wood in his eyes. He was trying to be like dad with safety glasses on.

They are adding on to one of the buildings--stalls for horses. Of course, they started this without even bothering to inform me that this was going to happen. It's been talked about for a long time. I guess I hoped the phase would pass before we actually had to GET the horses.

I have a list of a million things we need a whole lot more than horses (or "hayburners" as I lovingly refer to them as). But, I am definately outnumbered on this one. So I may as well get out my boots because it won't be long and I'll be scooping poop. And lots of it... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eric and Pam said...

I'm cracking up about the fact that you weren't even in on the whole deal! Get your shovel ready! :)