Thursday, August 24, 2006

Remembering with Joy In My Heart

This may take a couple minutes to load. Please bear with it. I worked so hard on this until the wee hours this morning and am working today with no sleep :) I had to scan each and every one of these pictures last night as digital photography wasn't an option way back when! There is about 70 photos in the slideshow so it will take just a minute or so to load and about 4 minutes to view--enjoy! (Also, again I would suggest not using the "view larger" option as it tends to distort some images.)




Ten years ago today Greg, and I began our lives together as one. Looking back I am amazed at the changes our lives have seen from that day forward. The growth, strength and endurance required to make a marriage work still intrigues me to this day. We started our marriage living 2 hours apart for several months, we have bought and sold houses, endured career changes, and conquered numerous challenges. We have brought children into this world and seen loved ones leave this world. But most of all we have grown to love eachother more and more with each passing day. We are remembering today with joy in our hearts and looking forward to many more.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Congratulations!! :)
just so you know...the video loaded immediately for me. no waiting at all!
amazing how your life changes so much over 10 years....

Eric and Pam said...

Very Sweet! I must be a cry baby this week! :)

Heather said...

PMS!? makes for a weepy woman...

Anonymous said...

So beautiful-- funny I had two of the same bridesmaids in my wedding.