Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sledding


Greg and I took the kids sledding for about 2 hours this afternoon. It was so much fun. We all got wore out and cold. After the last trip down the hill Creighton was so tired that he was stumbling and couldn't make it back up the hill. Colby worked on her snowboarding skills too. I am amazed at how well she can handle that thing. Greg and I both have tried it and neither of us made it two feet. Colby can go forever without falling down. And as little practice as she has had with no snow this year, I was pretty impressed with her skill. Creighton has no fear and likes DAD to push him. Apparently mom doesn't do it good enough. A fun day, and a lot of pictures to share. Too many to post this way so I will work on a slide show later tonight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Great pics. Beautiful kids!