Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gone Already?

Wow....this weekend was a whirlwind. It flew by. Not a lot to report on our end. Just the same old stuff going on. The kids are fine. We are fine. Not so happy with the Daytona turn out, but today was just the start of the season. A lot of time to make up for lost ground.

Work is progressing in Creighton's room. I can't wait to get to the fun stuff in his room. So far it's just been stripping wallpaper, drywalling, plastering, etc....the yucky, messy stuff. It won't be long and I will be arranging furniture and hanging curtains--the sooner the better! He is getting anxious too. But, it will get done as time and schedules allow. Just try explaining that to a four year old--he doesn't get it. When I was painting the trim for his room out in the garage tonight Creighton wondered why I wasn't painting trains on it. Sorry dear, you weren't born to an artist :) The trains will come, Mommy just won't be painting them!

So glad that I get the holiday off tomorrow. I get to spend it putting the rest of the coats of paint on the trim, sanding the plaster on the drywall AND doing laundry. Doesn't that sound like fun?

(And no Dan, my camera is not broke and no I did not take any pictures at all this weekend--just thought I would save you the trouble of having to ask! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im told that sniffing too much paint will make you a little edgy:)