Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ready....

I am officially ready for spring. I finally got a chance to get outside and do some yardwork. Greg is working a ton of hours this weekend so we didn't see him today. But, I worked my tail off hauling branches, digging leaves and dead plants out of the landscape beds. And I hauled many, many loads of mulch from the mulch pile to the house and began the seemingly neverending mulching process. The annual pots are placed and the beds are ready for planting. The perennials are beginning to peak out so it won't be long for things to be lush again. I can't wait for some green and some flowers.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm with ya on that!! we mulched this weekend, too and took a full truck load of leaves to the composte. lots of green popping up around here as well. i love this time of year!!