Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Redbirds - Soccer Game Day

Colby had a double header this morning. After last week's spectacular performance I had high expectations for her. So she showed me once again, that things don't always go as I plan. She lolly-gagged around for the first five minutes of the game and then she took a soccer ball to the nose and sat out. She went back in but tended to shy away from the ball. Her injury was still pretty fresh in her mind :) But, game two she came alive a little bit towards the end and she even scored another goal. She has scored more the last two games than she did all last season. So, not what I had hoped for, but a great game nonetheless. Today was picture day. I got a couple of shots myself over the real photographers shoulder. Hopefully his are better than mine.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: