Thursday, September 13, 2007

One down....

I get the call from daycare at 2:30pm--always dread taking calls from daycare. Typically...it's not good news. Creighton has a fever. Pick him up, he looks awful, temp about 101 and says his belly hurts. Great. Now I have to sit around about 20 minutes until I can pick up Colby from school. So we sit on the porch at daycare. I am silently hoping that Creighton hurls BEFORE we make our way to the car :) He doesn't, we make it home with no projectile fluids. His ibuprofin kicks in and he is begging for FOOD! Which I in turn think--I really don't want to clean up any puke messes tonight. So I held him off as long as I could then gave in to popcorn.

The kids are sleeping (of course--it's 11:30pm) and I just got done painting (primering) the ceiling panels for the porch. Heading to bed hoping that I don't have to get up until the alarm rings at 5:45am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuck! i hear they are dropping like flies all over town! something bad is going around! lani has a yucky cold, too. hopefully you got a full night's sleep and creighton is feeling better today!!