Sunday, January 27, 2008

A nice day...

There isn't a nice winter day that goes by without Creighton tearing around on the 4-wheeler. I just dread the condition of my yard come March. Spent lots of time outside today. Colby took the dogs for a walk down to the neighbors place. Creighton rode the 4 wheeler and I hung around taking pictures and stuff ;) I messed around with Blazey boy today too. He was so funny watching Creighton ride the 4 wheeler. He watches him so closely. I was standing with my back to the fence and he (Blaze) was rubbing his nose on my back, sniffing my hair, then he grabbed a hold of my hood and pulled. Then when I turn around he puts his nose up in the air and looks away like he didn't do anything. I swear this horse has some humanness :) I love him!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: