Thursday, August 21, 2008

more first day pics

eating breakfast as school (they prefer to eat at school--doesn't say much for my cooking skills, huh?)
waiting patiently and slightly nervously for his teacher to come get the class from the gym
putting his bag into his locker--with perfection I might add. not sure where he gets his neatness from :)
waiting with enthusiasm to start his first day of KINDERGARTEN!

He had a great day and so did Colby. They were giddy with excitement even AFTER school. Lots to tell me and ready to go back. Colby told me that her teacher is more like a best friend than her teacher. Not sure how she made that assessment so soon, but obviously she had a great first day and her teacher made a great first impression on her. I am sooo happy for that! And so thankful for the teachers that put their hearts and souls into shaping these kids. We are ready to tackle another school year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: