Sunday, August 17, 2008

New cat x 2

I think it was just a few posts ago I discussed our newest arrival....a baby kitten. Two days later it was no longer the newest arrival. Now this cat is......I have now lost count of the number of cats we have. Although, the kids know and each cat has a name too. Meet Chloe....


And here she is meeting the yellow 'boys'.....

I actually kind of knew that this cat could possibly make an appearance at our house. It's owner thought it needed a different home and asked if it could become part of our cat family. I couldn't say no. If anyone else has a cat that they want to find a new home for, PLEASE, do NOT call me :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Theresa said...

What I want to know is, do these cats come with the house? Or do they each get a new home along with you?

Heather said...

I'm thinking they'll get to go too. (All the ones we can catch anyway.) Although, everything is negotiable :)

However, they are good mousers--the ONLY reason we are ok with so many of them! Not a mouse in this house since we began collecting cats :)