Thursday, August 07, 2008

School Days

I have been kind of MIA from my blog. I just haven't had much to say and haven't been taking pictures too much.

Today is 'back to school' time for me. The last two nights have been spent sorting drawers of clothes, shoes and coats to see what is needed for the upcoming fall. And I discovered.....that NOTHING fits my children. So, I have bags of clothes for friends, bags for the Learning Tree, bags for Goodwill and a bag for the trash (consisting mostly of holey socks).

I am off work today for my annual back to school shopping trip (without kids). Looking forward to the day and hoping to find some good deals because we need ALOT!

And today we are also getting our house listed with an Iowa City realtor. So it will be listed in both Muscatine and Iowa City MLS's. I was so hoping to be moved by the start of school. Now, I am just hoping to move at all! Praying that this works out soon. I DON'T want to move in January again! And, I am assuming that my family, who helped us move to Dunkerton during a horrible wintery January day, doesn't want us to move in January again either :)

No comments: