Thursday, January 22, 2009

Note to Self: Breathe

Just when I began to think things are slowing down, schedules are easing up a bit and time has been more plentiful, things start happening and everything gets thrown into a tizzy again. After making through the holidays and both kids birthdays I was ready for a little reprieve. But, no rest for the weary. Creighton started baseball and is practicing twice a week, Colby is playing basketball twice a week, piano lessons, work, school, hours on end on the phone taking care of my computer woes and now a house showing. The house has taken a back seat to some other things for awhile so it is not currently 'show ready'. Thus, I take this afternoon off, my mom takes care of the kids and this evening's driving responsibilities and Greg and I whip the house and garage into shape for a showing tomorrow.

Just like with all the rest, we are hoping and praying that this is it. These are our buyers. These people will become the new owners of a house and property we have labored over for 10, almost 11 years. Tomorrow 3:30pm....pray.

No comments: