Saturday, January 17, 2009

Too good to be true....

After having such an easy time getting everything set up on my new computer, it crashed. Hard. Spent way too much time on the phone today with the geek squad. All to find out that they will probably just give me a new one. Ugh. I knew it was way too good to be true. Nothing is that easy for me. Now, more waiting, exchanging, another set-up, blah, blah, blah.

BUT, on a brighter note, Colby had her first basketball game today. They had only had one practice so based on that, they did terrific. By the end of the game they were starting to 'get it'. Colby made a couple of baskets and played some good D. I think after a little more practice they will do just fine.

I am off to play a little Wii with Creighton and call it a night! A typical weekend :)

No comments: