Friday, February 27, 2009

It Will Ultimately Ruin You.....

I really have nothing. Still working on the bathroom. Everyone has regained their health. Greg will be starting LOTS of overtime for the next month or so. Colby's basketball is done. Creighton is enjoying his baseball practices. I am working. Same ol, same ol.

But, I read this today on Jody's blog and I had to post it. I will leave you with this......

” I do not think I exaggerate when I say that some of us put our

offering in the plate with a kind of triumphant bounce as much as to

say: “There - now God will feel better!” I am obliged to tell you

that God does not need anything you have. He does not need a dime of

your money. It is your own spiritual welfare at stake in such

matters as these. You have the right to keep what you have all to

yourself - but it will rust and decay, and ultimately ruin you. “


(A. W. Tozer)

but it will rust and decay, and ultimately ruin you.... a good reminder for me today.

No comments: