Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday - (how creative is that????)

So far today we have gotten one child on antibiotics, delivered the kids to my brother Jay's, got the house ready to show, got one child to baseball practice, headed to an open house at my sister-in-law's for her first Scentsy event. It's awesome stuff. It smells so good and I am pretty sure it will save me from burning my house down with a candle at some point :0 Check out the website and if you are interested, I can hook you up :) Then, after that we talked about taking the kids to a movie or something. We just have so much free time we aren't sure what to do with ourselves-HA!

Oh, and the kids and Greg suprised me with a beautiful necklace from Steven's this morning. It is soooo pretty--kind of makes me feel just a bit guilty that I complain about not getting special, romantic suprises and flowers. A gorgeous piece of jewelry--how can that be topped?

That's about it for now! Praying that our buyers will be walking through this house in about one hour.

1 comment:

Heather said...

don't fell guilty,mom!you deserve it from colby