Friday, May 29, 2009

Hesitant...

I am hesitant to say that our house is 'sold'. We have re-negotiated with our potential buyers after they had a little financing snafu. We have a signed and finalized offer. Still an acceptable agreement, but all is still pending inspections. So Tuesday is our whole house and septic inspection. Apparently, the buyer will be here during the inspection. This whole process is EXTREMELY nerve-wracking. So this weekend we have four ball games, 2 in town and 2 out of town and the rest of the time will be spent in preparation for the inspection on Tuesday. Monday I have to go directly from work to a Scentsy party. I love doing them, but the timing was a bit bad for this one. Oh well, who knew? Looking forward to Wednesday when we are through with inspections and know the outcome. This is the difficult part about selling a house built in the 1860's. I love this place and there are things I will miss TREMENDOUSLY. It's going to be some give and take, but I feel confindent that we are doing the right thing. Just happy to be moving forward.

No comments: