Friday, August 14, 2009

Scentsy - FYI

I know. I've been slackin' big time on the blog. Lots to share, just haven't taken the time. But, wanted to let my Scentsy fans know..............

Everything (except the bigger packages) in the Spring/Summer catalog is 10% off. Also, several scents and warmers are being discontinued prior to the Fall/Winter catalog being released. So if you see your favorite scent or a warmer that you've been wanting on the list be sure to get it now before it's gone!!! If you haven't yet caught the Scentsy fever, take advantage of the discount and try it! It really is the perfect, safer, cleaner, leadfree, wickless candle alternative.

If you see something you 'need' :) either comment, send me an email at our NEW email address: hgcarlson at machlink dot com. or if you aren't local you can order from my website and have it direct shipped to you!

More on the Carlson move and other happenings later.............

No comments: