Friday, September 04, 2009

Stuff....

Wow....I am finding it hard to 'create' the time to blog. And, when I do it's a rush, rush, throw something up there post and move on to the next task at hand. It's been busy around our place. Creighton is currently playing baseball, soccer and football. Colby is playing softball and starts volleyball sometime in the next couple of weeks. So we have some sort of practice or activity just about every night. So throw my full-time job, my part-time job, working at the house, Greg working and working at the house (well, in the barn I should say :), running kids, school, homework, blah, blah, blah, I have very few minutes in the day that aren't occupied. There might be a couple hours left for sleep and that pretty much kills the day. Not whining, just sayin'...

So, we are at a busy place right now. Still getting in the school year groove and still somewhat in shock that my daughter is in her last year of elementary school. Doesn't seem possible. Where does the time go???

2 comments:

Sara said...

I have read your blog for a long time. I think I first clicked on it because it was on Cassie's blogroll. We moved about a month ago and I totally understand every word of what you posted. I feel like I am running in circles trying to get our house settled, painted, and decorated and I don't have any kids in school yet. It's CRAZY!!! but we do love our house and that God allowed us to move :) Have a great day!

Heather said...

Good to hear from you Sara. Yes, it's a lot of work, but it is such a blessing to have sold our home and to have gotten the one we were longing for! 14 months on the market seemed like an eternity, but well worth the wait! We're spinning in circles here too! This weekend I kind of 'spun my wheels' and didn't accomplish many things on the 'list'. Good luck to you as you settle in your new home--it's a long process, isn't it?! Take your time and enjoy the ride!!!! (PS - I think we closed on the same day-Gary was with us and mentioned that he had another closing at the same time--I thought he mentioned your name?)