Saturday, October 31, 2009

my little trick or treaters...

First time in ten years I haven't taken my kids trick or treating. kinda sad. So they are headed to my parents to trick or treat with Maddie and have a sleepover. they will have fun. They'll probably drive gramma and grampa crazy, but fun will be had I'm sure :)

I could use a peaceful, restful night around here. Especially, if I think I am going back to work on Tuesday. This surgery kicked my butt. I thought I would be up and about and feeling good today. Not so much. But, here are the sweetest trick or treaters in the history of trick or treating......



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cassie said...

saw them!
colby looked 16.
creighton looked very super hero-ish! :)
looked like they were having fun already!!

Heather said...

oh i wondered if you would see them! glad they were having fun! and yes, i didn't realize she looked 16 until i looked at these pics! she does....scary thing is it won't be long before she's there. 11 soon and middle school next year. very scary.

Anonymous said...

My gosh, that is exactly what I was going to say!! Colby looks so much older! ~Tangie