Monday, April 05, 2010

Day 1

So I just completed day 1 of the NurtriSystem diet. I am impressed. I have watched the commercials and read on the website with great intrigue. I finally jumped in and decided to try it. Dieting just sucks all the way around, but when you have to shop and cook for your family, and shop and cook something completely different for yourself that makes it twice as hard. So last week my box of neatly packaged, pre measured, perfectly balanced food arrived at the back door. 35 days worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I only add fresh fruit and some veggies. So now, I don't worry about me, fix the family what they like (or sometimes, don't like :) and it is win, win. I loved everything I had today so hopefully everything continues to be as tasty. And for as few calories as I consumed today, I was never hungry. Anxious to see some results and success. And, yes Y, I will be visiting you as well. I see lots of swim suit time in my future as we will be installing a pool at home this month and last weekend we purchased a boat. I will enjoy myself this summer and I will NOT worry about how I look in my suit. NutriSystem.....work your magic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, that's awesome! Hope it makes you feel as good as you should! Life is short and when we look back, we won't remember the size of things....but I know how hard it is to get over ourselves! It's a daily struggle....keep up the good work and for goodness sake, enjoy the summer!! dg