Sunday, December 19, 2010

Around the house

Pictures don't do them justice, but here are my three trees this year:
This is the 'kids' tree in the den with all of their homemade and character ornaments:
This is the tree in the dining room. White lights and all silver, clear and white bulbs. (there is a mirror behind it so you can see the reflection which makes it look a little awkwardly shaped in the picture)


The living room tree. All silver and gold with just a few red bulbs and a big red bow.

The mantle. Forgot to take pics when the fireplace is going. Its so cozy! I'm not ready to put my Christmas stuff away even though I put it up the week BEFORE thanksgiving!

Not very good photos but that is because my NEW canon camera is AWFUL!!!! Don't want to jump the hoops to send it in to Canon etc so I just use it and complain about it instead :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: