Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Puppy Has A Name!!!

Finally, after a week of discussions/debate, this puppy has a name! Colby affectionately named her "Elizabeth Jones Carlson" I have no idea where she came up with this, but we all concurred. I asked Colby what we were going to call her for short and she replied "Lizzie". Well, for those of you who followed this "puppy naming" saga, you will remember that Lizzie is the name I had picked out in the first place! Colby was in no way interested in naming her Lizzie when I suggested it. But after it became "Colby's idea" it was just perfect. And it is.....

(If you notice in each of the pictures of the kids holding Lizzie, she looks a little like, "ugh, I am being dragged around by my armpits AGAIN!" But, she is the sweetest puppy ever. She just lets them do whatever they want to her with no complaints. WE LOVE HER!!!) Posted by Picasa

No comments: