Monday, February 06, 2006

First things first...Never Forget The Snack!!!!

Tonight on the way home from daycare we were headed down the bypass and Creighton squealed out, "there's my church, mommy!" So I was just making small talk and said, "do you like to go there Creighton?" He answered, "yes". I asked, "Do you learn about Jesus there?" He replied, "No, we just have a snack there."

I can only hope that by some form of osmosis that it really is sinking in and that he comes away with more than just fond memories of the snack...... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jody said...

you are having fun with your pictures! So cute. I'd say you are in a good place if he simply likes to go church...even if it is just for a snack.

Heather said...

I am having fun with this. Although the guilt sets in sometimes at night when I look around at all the things that are not getting done and I am playing on the computer! Oh well... Finally last night I figured out a very simple way to get my pictures from my Kodak software to online storage! Huge dilemma solved!

Cassie said...

great photo! when i ask brigg what he learned at church has says, "we just played." very matter-of-fact. the priorities of a 4 year-old...