Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Too Busy!

I am feeling a little guilty for not updating yesterday. I was busy organizing pictures and then didn't get that finished before I had to start dealing with another issue with our airline. It ended up that our flight got cancelled and there was not an acceptable flight to replace it so I was scrambling on all of the travel websites trying to get something scheduled. I ended up staying up until almost midnight and still didn't have a flight booked! Got that done early this morning though, whew! That was stressful. As spring break nears the flights are getting REALLY expensive and limited, but I ended up finding something comperable to what we paid originally. It worked out ok, but was just a real pain. Sounds a lot like other things in my life.

Therefore, I didn't get my pictures done and I am really tired today. Woke up with the same headache I went to bed with. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day and I will have something with a little more substance to post.

Sorry for the bummer post today!

3 comments:

jody said...

did they refund all your money? Too bad you couldn't get that other flight that you originally wanted.
sorry about your long night.

Heather said...

I did get a full refund. But, I wanted to make sure that I was getting a refund before I booked another flight. So, I cancelled the flight first and then when I went to book the new flight, I got the, "sorry, the airline won't confirm this flight schedule" message from travelocity. So, what I thought was going to work out easily, ended up being a lot of leg work. So this morning I just went directly to the airline website booked that way. It was the same flight that travelocity said they couldn't get a confirmation on. A little more expensive, but not much. All in all - got a better flight, only $75 more. But, it was just a lot of stressful searching....

Cassie said...

traveling is a pain, but SO worth it! wish i was going through the hastle of getting tickets booked!