Wednesday, February 08, 2006

When I am 100 years old....


Sorting through Colby's bag this evening I found a story she had written at school. It went like this (exact spellings included!) -

"When I an one hundred years old I will rast on a chare or a caich. I will have gray heare. I wote have many friends. I will be all rackalee. I will have big kids."


The thoughts that go through a child's mind never cease to amaze me.

She just warms and softens my heart......And that's why I am thanking God tonight for giving me the greatest honor of all.....letting me be her mother. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy that is a lot to look forward too! She is special and we thank God we are able to share those two! DJC

Cassie said...

she is a beautiful little girl. and sounds like a little sweetie, too! thanks for sharing...