Friday, March 03, 2006

Cooking with the Carlson Kids


Tonight the menu was pepperoni pizza - kid style! For a little Friday night fun I bought some 7 inch round pizza crusts, sauce, pepperoni and cheese and the kids created their own little pizzas. They had fun making them and even made one for their dad too. (I opted to not have one of their concoctions! They were pretty drippy with stuff!)

About 10 years ago, this would not have been an ideal Friday night for me. However, now there is nothing that I would rather be doing.

Looking forward to more of the same this weekend...

4 comments:

jody said...

Looks good to me. I imagine you guys are playing outside today with all your "toys." Hope it was a good one.

Heather said...

A little of this and a little of that...it's been a good one.

Cassie said...

funny! today we made individual pizzas as well...only with english muffins. the kids were covered in sauce and cheese and barely ate a bite of the pizzas. oh well...they made up for it with the chocolate chip cookies we made later. NOT claiming to be mother of the year!!

Heather said...

my kids even ATE theirs and ate the leftovers for lunch today! Shocking! I could live without the pizza and fill up on chocolate chip cookies too!