Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nothing

For the first time in a very long time, I have absolutely nothing to say. There is nothing going on here today, nothing significant (or insignificant for that matter) to report. Colby is practicing flips in the living room, Creighton is sleeping, Greg is working and I am surfing - a very typical scenario! We may just have to head to a movie or something tonight!

But, I do like this picture of Creighton. I love it when I can actually get him to wear a baseball cap. Such a little man.... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jody said...

he is just so darn cute! Don't know how you ever discipline him.

Cassie said...

nothing is sometimes the best thing!

Theresa said...

I agree with the hat. I remember being so frustrated that Ian would never leave them on. Now he really likes them.