Thursday, March 23, 2006

TV-less Night

Oh how I love "no TV" nights at our house. Every once in awhile it is declared a no TV night at home. No one ever complains and we have a good night of family interaction without Spongebob yelling about Crabby Patties in the background.

Tonight I learned that Creighton can sing the ABC's from A-Z with no mistakes. I didn't know he could do this and I am not even sure I know how he learned it.

Colby and I read two books together that have been around for awhile, but we had never gotten to.

Everyone was fed, bathed, read to, cuddled and in bed by 7:50pm and asleep before 8.

It was a simple but perfect night. I will have to remember how good "no TV" nights are. We'll have to do this more often.

(Now, I am off to watch Oprah - just one advantage of being "the mom". They'll never know.) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jody said...

that's true--one of the perks of being the adults.:-)
That's a good idea--glad it was a good one.