Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Too Many Stories


In an effort to avoid any bedtime accidents (which by the way he has NEVER had :-) I am forever reminding Creighton to limit his liquid intake in the evening. I usually say something to the effect of "no more water Creighton or you will pee the bed".

The other night he asked for a snack near bedtime and then decided that maybe he shouldn't because he didn't want to pee the bed. I attempted to explain to him that "drinks might make you pee the bed, food doesn't". So I thought we had that all cleared up.

Tonight as we were doing our bedtime stories Creighton told me, "not too many stories tonight mom or I might pee the bed". Apparently he thinks that any sort of over-indulgance will make him pee the bed.

I think I may have went overboard on this one with my constant reminders. Oh well, better than a 3am bedding change.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

i need more info...it seems as though i am forver getting up for a 3 am bedchange....

jody said...

so funny...i just changed a wet bed and it is 11:00 pm.

Heather said...

Last night I tried to post a picture with this post through Picasa and the other way. I couldn't get any pictures uploaded. I was very frustrated! Going to try to add a picture today. Bummer.