Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Agenda

Well, the agenda today includes a trip to the Quad Cities in search of a dining table, Old Navy for socks (need any, Jody? :-) and a spring purse for me. Of course, I will be doing this with both kids in tow and without Greg (he's sleeping after work 3rd shift last night). So it could be a challenge. I am sure we will manage just fine in the furniture stores and Old Navy, but the purse shopping may not go over too well. However, I can usually keep them on their best behavior with the thought of Chuck E Cheese or Jungle Bungle looming above their heads! OK - I am not above bribing them during a shopping trip! Wish me luck today in finding my table - this has gone on too long!!!

2 comments:

jody said...

We are strong believers in bribing as well...we like to call it "privileges." :-) you are the most focused shopper I know. Hope all goes well.

Heather said...

Failed at the furniture stores, got socks and underwear too (proud of me - 2 things at ONCE!) And I didn't even have to use the Chuck E. Cheese or Jungle Bungle bribe! We were rewarded with a nice lunch at Red Lobster with my parents. Yum!